Tuesday, June 20, 2017

June 12, 2017

first week in fallbrook has been awesome. like every transfer its something to get used to again but everything is going great! my only complaints is the water in the new apartment. it smells and tastes weird. and the toilet takes a couple flushes to flush everything down...if yanno what I mean...but everything is great. my new companion Hermana Corona is awesome. im gonna be freakin pro by the end of this mission with speakin the Spanish. nah just kidding but I am still learning a lot. but this area is so cute. im super excited to work with it. we have a cute little branch of a few families. its amazing. its so personal haha and the for sacrament meeting, no one plays the piano, so they play it all the app. now I know why my parents put me in piano. and I also recall them saying: "what if youre the only one that can play the piano on your mission?" well back then I didn't know if I was even going to serve a mission. so many regrets. but I mean if they are ok with singing Sweet Hour of Prayer and Choose the Right every single sunday then I can play..? probably not. I remember getting booed off stage in young womans from playing those songs too much. I thought I was so cool. never again.

hey I FINISHED THE BOOK OF MORMON YESTERDAY!!! AAAHHHH!!!!!  I feel like I can do anything now. it was so cool. I love the Book of Mormon. I know that it is the word of God and that it was written for our day. I found a lot of stuff out and learned a bunch ive never known before. I loved it. now im going to start reading it in Spanish. THE CHURCH IS TRUE!

having fun workin hard. mission life is awesome. love talking to people and changing their lives in the midst of me changing mine. I love being a missionary. I love the Book of Mormon. i love the spirit. i love my friends and i love my family.

like i always say: have a wonderful week everybody:) now go and read the Book of Mormon.

love, Hermana kiara harker

No comments:

Post a Comment