Thursday, January 5, 2017


Happy new year !!!

Things i am learning. patience. prayer. love. control. I've been studying how i can better understand myself so i can deal with my weaknesses and strengths better. i refer to my patriarchal blessing and the bible and i love it. I've been learning to let some things go. and how to better use my time and keep tidy.

we are still teaching the less active and her kids that have a baptism date. they wont be baptized this week :( because they aren't ready:( we have been focusing on less actives because when they convert, they have to be converted to the gospel not the church. we've had a hard time finding and teaching other people. but we have a ton of potentials and formers and referrals. we just haven't gotten around to visiting them yet. there's so much to do in such little time. 

just this past Friday an elder i know really well lost his dad. my heart breaks thinking about something happening to you guys. please be so safe or i'll punch them with a strongly worded email. it makes me so sad that the world is tearing apart the family unit. family is so important and special. 

we taught an English class this week. it was awesome because people actually came! its awesome! 

we had to be inside the apartment by 7:30 on new years eve. i was super sad because i didn't get to see the ball drop-_-.  i had tamales on nye and they were super spicy. 

my mission president is awesome. he kinda knows dad so that's cool! 

we had a 15 year old come out with us everyday this week. her name is vane. she's so cute and cant wait to be a missionary!

i miss Bubby. i miss doing things with him. i will do as much as i can when i come home will all of you guys.

i love you so much. thank you for everything.

ooo mom, will you please send me my knitting needles and my yarn? is for fun (nacho)
i miss quoting movies. i used to a ton with this other elder when we would play morning sports, but he moved away. i miss my movies!

i love you so much. you're the best in da whole world (nacho)! time is going by so fast!
have a wonderful week and day! give everyone a big hug and kiss for me!

love, your missionary, kiara 
te amo mucho mamasita!



Christmas Skype with my family

No comments:

Post a Comment