Thursday, December 29, 2016

Day After Christmas...

Christmas was so many different feelings, things, and emotions. It was not along the lines of the usual Harker family traditions but it was also amazing and I loved it. I loooooved talking to my family and seeing them at last! I cried the whole time. I got that from mom. I love you mom!
I love how I was able to think about Christmas a different way. Growing closer to the Savior and learning more about Him made Christmas so much more meaningful. 

So many good things happened. My foot is healing! I now have more movement in my foot.  We made a gang members day by singing him happy birthday! He introduced us to his family. He promised he will go to our church. We will visit him soon. 

WE PUT EVELIN AND JR ON DATE. January 7th. Just need to talk to their dad now.  
We made gingerbread cookies.
I don't know why it is so hard for me to remember things that happen to me.
My sister Mia should be proud of me because I started doing my make up again.
I held the cutest and sweetest cat the other day. Didn't cry this time. She takes showers!

We have gone out caroling the past couple nights. We were having a lot of difficulties two days ago so we said a prayer to ask Heavenly Father to guide us. We went to this one trailer house. knocked, started singing, and the guy opened the door and closed it before you could say Sarsaparilla. We kept singing our two songs and left. We felt discouraged but my comp reminded me that we don't know what they were feeling behind the door as we stood there and continued to sing. She's a genius she is.
My next p day will be next Tuesday again for the holidays.
I started studying more about how I can understand myself so I can better deal with my weaknesses and strengths this morning. I dove into my patriarchal blessing and I have already found out so much about myself and where I came from.
I don't know if this is weird but I started thinking about my future angel babies. Like how they are watching me. I love them already.
I love my family so much. And yes I am also talking about my extended family. They have done so much for me and I love and appreciate everything they have all done for me and my companions. They love you too. I am so blessed to be a part of my family. I love you all so much. 
I have learned that family is so important. It is the main unit. The heart. And the reason why it is so important for us is because we all learn from one another and help and support each other. We can grow closer together by growing closer to the Savior together.
I love praying and talking to my Heavenly Father. Me encanto a hablar en espanol y ingles. No se como hablar los dos idiomas. Pero yo se que vive mi senor. Yo se que este evangelio es verdad y me encanta orar y hablar con mi padre celestial. Tengo un gran testimonio de oracion y paciencia. Estoy trabajando con paciencia. Es muy deficil. Pero esta bien porque tengo la ayuda de mi padres terenales y mi padre celestial.
Les amo y quiero mucho mucho.
Don't judge my Spanish.
Con todo el amor de mi corazon, 
Hermana Kiara Harker
Feliz ano nuevo! :) 

Peace and blessings, peace and blessings. 

Got new jammies from my grandma.
Saw a dead lizard in a cup full of water.
Saw some awesome Christmas lights.











No comments:

Post a Comment