Thursday, April 27, 2017

I was sick this week so it was full of exchanges. this week number wise was all zeros but missionary work and success doesn't get measured by numbers. oh well.

because of being sick means that nothing really happened.

so heres my testimony of the priesthood:

thus being sick i received a blessing. and may i just say that i am so grateful for worthy men and they are able to bless me according to my faith. i am so grateful for being raised in a home where my dad was able to use his priesthood every year to bless us at the beginning of school. i am so excited for the things to come in my life. i love my mission. i love my comp. i love my area and the people around me. i love the priesthood. and i am so happy to be here. i love you all so much. youre the best. that's right im talking to you.

i love you all and hope that youre week is wonderful!

love, Hermana kiara harker



No comments:

Post a Comment