Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Happy Halloween!!!

syd will be 21 tomorroww....ooooooollllddddddd

today started off going to ihop and eating pumpkin pancakes. gotta be festive. 

tis the season

too many things happened this week:
-my mom hates my crocs
-we picked pumpkins
-had 3 exchanges
-went up to the Mountain! Palomar mountain. i want to live there... we had to bring socks and crocs to help feed pigs and walk around a la's farm. so a pic is down of our outfits. no shame.
-i finished reading all of PMG and now i can focus on the LdM
-my parents met sister Rob's parents and my WML brother Tanner
-got a bunch more Persimmons
-We taught Debra and Rob. Rob (fingers crossed) went to the Meridian Temple open house. Debra wants us to come over on a regular basis...yay!!!!!!!!
-The church is true and i know that God loves me 
-i love Halloween . im sure it might be my favorite. we are in the library and there was a wee parade of kids with their costumes walking through just for us (bc we are the only ones in here...) walking to graveyard smash. "oh Darla, oh Christmas!"
-my rc Ramon from oceanside sent me this huge duffle bag of stuff he bought be! 3 pairs of shoes, hats, a scarf, a watch, coloring books, socks, candy corn footballs, and so much more. it has been amazing to see the change from when we first found him, fast forward almost a year and here he is! so successful an happy. i love him.

today on the agenda is an all day P day! ive got my halloween gettup, glue on nails for my costume today (pictures attached next week), we are gonna get crafty with the sisters and have some spooky good fun, carve a gigantic pumpkin, and play some wiffle ball and volley ball, with some donuts on strings, and zombie nerf war? maybe? theres no rest here. 

be safe out there! we will be in a safe church bc halloween gets crazy out here i guess. 


enjoy!

love hermana kiara harker


r

No comments:

Post a Comment