Monday, November 6, 2017

Holy chicken I love the church.

I HAVE SO MUCH TO SAY.

Tuesday: Halloween "party" with the sisters. we got all crafty and painted and ate goodies and had a great time. sister rob and I looked so great in our costumes. we had so much fun. we realized both during the day we forgot to put deodorant on. too busy.

Wednesday: Went to dinner. they had just killed their pet chicken an hour before we got there because it was annoying them, and so we ate it for dinner. it was really hard to do that. im thinking about going vegetarian when I get home...meat has scared me on my mission. I was eating the chicken leg and it was really rough meat and it was either the Achilles tendon, or the knee cap that snapped off the bone and then slapped me in the face...I almost lost everything I ate that day. I stayed strong and spit the knee cap or tendon into my napkin. you could say I was full pretty fast. Sister rob ate the rib cage.

Friday: we went up Palomar Mountain again. I love that place. we ate dinner with a less active family and taught their non member daughter. she is so close to getting baptized. they just live on the freaking mountain and cant come to church very easily. I love them.

Saturday: we had a lesson with Debra and Rob with the Tanners. I love them all. Rob went to the temple open house and brought us back the pamphlets, AND burned us a CD of the pictures Rob took and gave us each one. I love them.

Sunday: was the best day of them all!!! Debra and Rob came to church!!! and then they stayed for class and learned about family history. they love it. they will be coming back!! oh yea AND THEY PAID TITHING!! WHAT??  and then we were invited to sit in primary and share what we do to serve and how people serve us. and it was so cute because a lot of them recognize that we have come to their house and they freaking love us! and THEN we got invited to teach nursery about Joseph Smith and they sang songs for us!  HUNTER WENT TO CHURCH AND BORE HIS TESTIMONY in another ward because it was closer to his work. We had a bomb lesson with Eric, we are still teaching with the YSA elders. AND THE CLOUDS YESTERDAY WERE SO FREAKING COOL!!!

ALSO I THINK I FOUND OUT WHAT MY FAVORITE COLOR IS!! ive gone through this identity crisis and I haven't had a favorite color in years. but just the other night I opened up some glow sticks my mom sent us and I gave half to rob. I noticed she had a really pretty color. it was a red/magenta one. it was so cool. I dropped the ones I had and asked if I could have hers. she gave it to me and I slept with it in my hand that night. guys, it was such a cool color. I kept it in my bag with me the next day. I like red. then I carved a small pumpkin and put "RED" engraven into it. I like the color red.

ok im done. thanks. bye!

THE CHURCH IS TRUE!!!

love, Hermana kiara harker





No comments:

Post a Comment