Friday, December 22, 2017

Merry Christmas!

all of a sudden there are 7 days till Christmas

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GOOEY!!!!! holy nut she is 19...

that same day I completed 16 months as a full time missionary...2 more to go...but actually ill be home when I hit 18 soo

DEBRA AND ROB GOT BAPTIZED!!!!!!! I love them so much. Yesterday they completed their baptism with receiving the Holy Ghost! Debra is in bad health and so Rob had to wheel her up in a wheel chair :( but she was determined. she knew they needed to go to finish their baptism. they are amazing. we have FHE with them tonight...hey dad! could you send me some of your FHE on DVDs? I want to give them to Debra and Rob!!

We are super busy like always and I love it.

Line came home from her mission and so now im the last one!!!

love you guys so much. instead of thinking about presents and materialistic things, really focus on the Savior and His life. try to picture and imagine what life was like for Him growing up and coming into this crazy world. traditions are great, but do something different this Christmas. I promise you will remember it for the rest of your lives!

love, Hermana kiara harker 

No comments:

Post a Comment