Tuesday, January 16, 2018

4 more emails!

if you don't read my emails, your in luck because I only have 4 more to write. hold on a little while longer.

like usual we spend some time at pep boys. this time we talked to two people. the first lady wasn't having it. she didn't even want to talk to us. the second was a really nice guy by the name of Doug. he was so nice. he used to be a preacher and he gave us great counsel and advice. a great guy. I had a fam his card and when I pulled it out to give it to him, it had crusty pre-melted chocolate on there so I had to dust it off on my bag. he hovered over me watching the whole time. I told him: don't look at this Doug, don't watch me. ive learned that I love talking to people. that will be weird when I go home, ill probably still make conversation with people wherever I go. we tried to give Doug a BoM but he said he already had one. we asked if he would read it. he said: probably not. but that's okay bc at least he has one in his home!

our mission is now getting smart phones. but ill get one when I get home before most of the mission. so that's fine with me!

I cant wait for this year with a new Prophet! I love that sometimes the leadership changes but the church doesn't! It's still true! and so is the BoM! love it! 


Hermana Kiara Harker

last planner...trunky planner
zogg and I
thom and i

No comments:

Post a Comment