Monday, November 14, 2016

A taste of Kiara's daily life in the mission field...

A normal day for me is as followed: Wake up at 6:20 (its not a rule to run every morning anymore and we can no longer work out in gyms:()but in our apartment complex we have a tennis court and basketball and soccer so we play and work out there with other missionaries. Get ready at 7. I eat cereal for breakfast (I love my Chex!), personal study at 8, comp study at 9, language study at 10, lunch at 11, and some training at 12. Then out going to appointments and contacting people and stuff from 1-9. We have member dinners pretty much everyday at 5. I love their food here.  The area where we live is pretty nice and our apartment is pretty nice too. We make it look cute and not like prison. But when we go out for the day, peoples houses range from down in the dumps with cucarachas to not too dirty. Cars are parked along all the roads in the neighborhood. Its hard to find parking. You can usually tell if the house we are at is housed by Hispanics because they have a broom and or mop sitting outside their front door. I love the people. Our kitchen is well stocked. Something I love to eat is tuna sandwiches with a fried egg on top. Wow, it is sooo good. 

I love you so much mama! Sorry I don't have very much time today, I miss you!

Love, Kiara 

No comments:

Post a Comment