Monday, November 21, 2016

Thanksgiving Week

Nooooo max is getting so big! no!!!!!! I can tell from the pictures that he is going to have Bella feet. Big long L shape. I cannot believe Kate is married. Wow. Cow is so cute. Bellarie is gorgeous. I miss that book. (Pancakes for Breakfast)

Thank you for my package mommy. I loved it. It made me so happy. I'm wearing the pink sweater right now. 

I'm leading a discussion in our district meeting this week. All in Spanish...pray for me. 

Elder Oaks came and spoke to our entire mission!!! I shook his hand!!! It was so freaking cool!!!

WE ARE NOW IN A TRIO!!!  we have an addition to our companionship! her name is hna Balcazar she is from Bolivia and she is the sweetest. She's seriously a blessing. She is helping me so much with my Spanish and in return I will help her with her english! trade!

I will try to write you a letter later. I NEED MORE STAMPS!! 

I get another p day on Thursday for Thanksgiving. So I will email you more then.  I miss you so much mommy! 

 















No comments:

Post a Comment