Monday, November 28, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving mommy and family!

On Thursday we started the day off with tri-tip for breakfast with cheesy potatoes and apple cobbler. AND I GOT TO HOLD THE SWEETEST AND CUTEST KITTEN!!! I cried. Seriously. I was so excited and happy to see a freaking kitten and get to hold it that I cried. Especially after having a rough few weeks. I deserved that dang kitten. I'll send you a picture with me and the kitty. Well I love you guys so much and I miss you like crazy. Will you please send me the Banana Chocolate chip cookie recipe? We have some brown bananas yelling at me to be made into cookies. I love you!!


Love, Kiara:)<3



  (The kitty that made Kiara cry.)

A birthday party for a girl that was in our ward but moved out. We helped her and her family move a while back.

And us walking around before it started pouring rain! Crazy!


Te de canela (water boiled with a cinnamon stick sooo gooood!)

No comments:

Post a Comment