Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Letter to Mom

I got my package from Sister Crump!! (A sister that is in her ward that I met over Thanksgiving break. She delivered a package to Kiara from us.) I loved it so much. Thank you mommy. They said that I look like you! And I have dads same personality! We are going to have dinner with them tonight and have family home evening! We have 8 missionaries in our ward right now...its crazy and is hard for members to feed us sometimes. 

The companions and I love the soap you sent a while ago. We got our apartment inspected this past week and we got a 10/10 and they said they want our apartment to be a sample for a picture or something. I don't blame them... our apartment looks and smells so good all the time! Everyone says it is homey. 

We had a baptism for a little girl in our ward this week! It was so cute! It made me think about Bubby. I have been thinking that I want to write him a letter and then you read it to him and everyone at his baptism as a surprise! And I know you will cry through the whole thing! I love you mom. I'm just planning ahead! Don't tell him! 

I forgot my camera so I will have to send you pictures next week I am so sorry! Or I will just send them later when I get the chance. 

I love you so much mom. You're the best ever. I love you!

Love, your missionary, Hermana Kiara Harker

No comments:

Post a Comment